Sunday, May 27, 2012

hi all it's been a long time since my last post, one cat has been readapted and is doing well, now my plea, do you know anyone who might take an old dog in. me?? the dad has kept up with my shots and license, but the new place he's moving to with a soon to be wife isn't a very good dog yard and the new mom had to get rid of her old dog, and well the floor to too slippery for me. I tried and while my dad laughed , it wasn't funny to have no traction at all. the lady is nice enough but her yard is too neat and sterile, I wonder if my dad can even make it a good yard. it took awhile getting back online, the dumb dad forgot all the passwords, its a wonder he even remembered the place, but he wants me to go to a family that will love a good dog. and thought this would be another avenue of chance. any chance you have room for 2 old cats too, Simon and Worf?  just checking. I missed Nesire, when she went away, and heard she hid in the garage for almost  a week in her new home. now she is a family member. btw I get along with small critters, some feral cats have moved in and while my yard is very different from 2 years ago, those darn cats follow me everywhere.

8 comments:

Peanut said...

We can't take you but we are going to put up this post on the DWBs Facebook page.

Anonymous said...

oh Charlie, if you were in our neighborhood, or even our state, we would come and get you. we have followed your blog since forever and you're a wonderful dog and we want you to have a wonderful home. we think you're probably about 13 in human years or so, and that's not a good age for being adopted. there is a wonderful place here called Old Dog Haven and we know they would take you or we would take you, but we're so far away, in Washington state, north of Seattle. please tell your dad if he can bring you here, we can take care of you. we just don't want anything bad to happen to you. good luck, kiddo. we're pawing for you.

woofs

Peanut said...

Are you guys still in New Mexico?

White Dog Blog said...

I am from Albuquerque. We blog at www.whitedogblog.blogspot.com Send me an email with a photo of Charlie. I will try to help find homes. Unfortunately our Army is full up we just adopted a guy from the Eastside shelter last week but I am involved with many rescues and have a decent network, so...email is sehismith@aol.com

Unknown said...

Von Bondage is dedicated to selling supreme quality Leather Restraints, Bondage Collars, Patent Leather Chokers and various other Bondage Accessories to the BDSM, Fetish, Gothic, Punk and all Alternative Lifestyle communities.url

Unknown said...

The Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) is a 60°

– 360° panoramic outdoor pan, tilt, zoom or “PTZ camera”

system. In 2006 it was voted Best-of-British innovation

and won the largest UKTI Smart Award. Today it is also

commonly known as a virtual guard, a virtual CCTV operator

and a virtual gigapixel camera. It has been independently

endorsed to significantly out perform any other crime

reduction initiative, and that no other advanced PTZ

camera system, or the industry’s leading panoramic

megapixel camera, gives the level of CCTV security that

Viseum IMC’s provide independently of Remote CCTV

Monitoring infrastructures and any security surveillance

operators.

Unknown said...

I read your content and it is very fine to read. I

completely recommend you to that i see your site and

this is the very fine site to shopping. here is the most

of goods collection.

Unknown said...

I read your content and it is very fine to read. I

completely recommend you to that i see your site and

this is the very fine site to shopping. here is the most

of goods collection.