Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Dashiesrule

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

5 Weird Things About Me

1. I really get along with my kitty sibs, we have an agreement that we will act like we don't when parents are looking at us.

2. I like raw apples.

3. I don't like to be sprayed with the hose.

4. I don't get on furniture.

5. I like to watch the animal planet on TV.

I tag Tin Tin, Charlie the Big Dog,Isabella ,Pippin, and Daisy Bean & Diesel

6 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

I like apples too and I love cats! I get on the furniture anytime i want though, but I am littler.

Isabella said...

I don't think those things are weird. The Humans have just convinced you that those things are weird. I listed the things that Linda thinks are weird about me, but I don't think they are strange at all.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Charlie The Big Dog said...

Apple? I never tried those before. I might have to go and bite dad for some!

Dachsies Rule said...

You don't get on the furniture? Oh no, you are going to make us look bad.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Flossikens said...

Hello

Oh you dont know when your barkday is =[
thats the same in my house the humans dont know when the cats birthdays are..because we found them =]]so we just make the birthday the day that we found them =D

luv
floss

Ronak le Pup said...

Your five weird things are cool! I really think it's great when dogs and kitties get along well. I have only met kitties once, at the vet, but I liked them. Sometimes my Big Sis stares at me for a long time and then asks if I am a cat afterall.
What a weirdo.
Hey, want to hear something cool? Today I jumped onto the low sofa for the first time ever as an experiment and everyone thought it was cool and gushed over me. Man, I get away with EVERYTHING!
I think you should try out the furniture thing!