Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Dashiesrule

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

5 Weird Things About Me

1. I really get along with my kitty sibs, we have an agreement that we will act like we don't when parents are looking at us.

2. I like raw apples.

3. I don't like to be sprayed with the hose.

4. I don't get on furniture.

5. I like to watch the animal planet on TV.

I tag Tin Tin, Charlie the Big Dog,Isabella ,Pippin, and Daisy Bean & Diesel

4 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

I like apples too and I love cats! I get on the furniture anytime i want though, but I am littler.

Isabella said...

I don't think those things are weird. The Humans have just convinced you that those things are weird. I listed the things that Linda thinks are weird about me, but I don't think they are strange at all.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Apple? I never tried those before. I might have to go and bite dad for some!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

You don't get on the furniture? Oh no, you are going to make us look bad.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy