Thursday, August 10, 2006

Favorite toys

Well, after dinner tonight (I had some BBQ pork ribs from Mom), I asked mom & dad if they would take a picture of my favorite toys.

My dolly is getting a little nasty (at least that is what my mom says). Dolly is my favorite indoor toy. Mr Ring (the yellow ring) is really my back-up ring. Dad lost my main ring (looks the same) in the weeds (see previous post). My second favorite indoor toy is my saucer toy. Kind of a Kong thingy where the top and bottom screw together and mini peanut butter dog treats go in the middle. I am supposed to get the cookies out. My average time is 2 minutes. This next picture is of mom giving me the saucer filled with cookies.


Those peanut butter treats were really yummy. I love peanut butter and apples.

OMG- Mom just gave me dolly back but it is not the same dolly! It is totally new! I asked her where my old dolly went. She just said that he was "gone". Sigh... I hate breaking in new dollies!


C-K-C

8 comments:

Isabella said...

Oh, no! Your old dolly is gone? For good? I am so afraid Little Puppy will disappear like that some day. The human has a new
back-up Little Puppy in the closet. She thinks that if my real Little Puppy disappears she can give me the new one and I won't know. Ha! I got news for her- there is no way I would fall for that.
Big Wags,
Isabella

MJ's doghouse said...

I love breaking in new dolly....I llike to rip them to bits and get rid of the squeaky thing...then rip all the white fluffy stuff out and keep it all around the carpet for mom and dad to clean...i dont have a treat toy...Mommy tried the kong once...i dont like to work for food...you are a much smarter doggy i guess

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Isabella- mom says old dolly is gone for good. She doesn't like to wash them as the sqeeker doesn't work very well (it doesn't dry out) and when I use the sqeeker, it dribbles dolly pee pee. She is also afraid of mold when it doesn't dry out. Also, no matter what she uses in the wash, old dolly never comes really clean but does smell really funny

MJ- I used to rip my dollies but mom took them away and never returned them (I think they made the trip over the rainbow bridge). Food in kongs never lasts with me. I think the longest it lasted was 3 minutes.

C-K-C

JustMeCopper said...

dribbles dolly pee pee .... tha's so funny.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are going to have to get Mom to take pictures of our toys since Copper asked and everyone else is doing it. Mom started to take the picture tonight but she didn't like the lighting. You have cool toys. Sammy particularly likes the one with food.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Keep your humans and your toys seperate - Humans ALWAYS take them of you right when they are gettin good!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Charlie,

We have "tagged" you. Go to our blog to see what that means.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hmmmm dollies (or cows, or anything else) don't last with me either.

I'm with MJ: rip the stuffin' out.

I used to have a kong but my mum lost it when we moved.

Maybe I'll convince her to get another one. Treeeeeeeats.........yummmmmmm.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo